Thursday, July 1, 2010

HO LEE CRAP!

He would probably not appreciate if i told everyone how old he is...but i am gonna do it anyway!

today my dad is......40! :O (gasp)
i know i know it is shocking! :O so anyway i just want to say how great of a dad he is and how much i truely love him....gray hair and all :) what a lucky kid i am :)

For my Dads 40th....my mom surprised him by taking himmm....DUN DUN DUN....well you'll see :)



aaawww :)

Coming in :)

INTO THE WATER BAD BOY!!

They had the same face pretty much the whole time...my mom scared to death and my dad like "oohhh yyeeaahh" :P

Brady and Brady Jr.
Dad and the boys
Dad and Jordan
Dad and the three kids

us in the keys
Dad and his old Mission Companion, Nolan Reidhead...on a ladder just in case you were wondering...he really isnt that tall!! :)

bubba teeth...our best friends gave to him last year...we call their dad bubba and they call our dad BIG bubba :)
Dad....a.k.a Joseph Smith

St. Augustine
i dont exactly know what they are doing here.... :P but anyway that is my dad and mike n' ike! :) (mike norton)
Me and dad on Trek :)

i looovveee this picture of us :P

Dad and the Wests

Weirdo's

i really dont know what happened here because trust me usually he is a white boy....

aahh the 3 amigos.... its nothing like David, Evan, and Brady

Baby Brady...aawww...he is sooo cute!! :)

I would put the 40 things I like about him but I was thinking…that is a pretty big number! :) so I will put the 13 things I love about my dad…one for every year I have been alive :)

1. He is a great gospel teacher
2. he always makes time for the family
3. he is a very hard worker
4. he know s what to say and when to say it
5. he is consistent in his calling
6. his really blue eyes...like mine :)
7. he cooks yummy food
8. he gives our family a good reputaion
9. he isnt afraid to be himself....you should see him at the YSA activites.... :)
10. he loves everybody
11. he wants whats best for our family
12. he is kind, caring, and funny
13. he brought 5 kids into this world...
So Happy Birthday Dad, your awesome.... :)


p.s this post was being retarded and wouldn't let me post it yesterday so just pretend...his birthday is july 1 not 2...just saying... :)



7 comments:

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Happy Birthday, Bro Nixon!!

Joanna said...

he is pretty awesome and pretty OLD! love you Brady!

The Nixon Two said...

Thanks for the new birthday pictures and the fun reminder of a wonderful son. I'm glad your 40th birthday was better than my 40th. WOW..... that seems like yesterday.

The Nixon Two said...

What a great blogger this Courtney is!! I do not quite know the adjective that describes the look on your mother's face in the one picture. Great pictures and great writing.

nixon5 said...

looks like so much fun what a bday treat. Way to go for bloggin about it too.

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

Happy Birthday Brady!!! Check out my Blog to see what we did to Brad Smith on his birthday and be glad you don't live closer... :)

TaYloRcD5 said...

Brady is an AMAZING man!! Always have looked up to him. Happy Birthday Brady.