Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Picture of a Picture




I had the kid's pictures taken just before Easter and finally picked them up yesterday. So this is a picture I took with my camera of the pictures that Target took with theirs. I thought when the kids got to be older, having their pictures taken would be a breeze. No more head stands to get someone to smile, no more worrys about timing it just right between naps, feedings, etc. Well, these five kids were not EASY to photograph. They thought it was one big party (especially the three boys) and they were having way too much fun. I'm not sure about the photographer, but I was exhausted by the time we were done. I told Brady no more family pictures until someone gets MARRIED!

7 comments:

nixon5 said...

SOOOOOO Darling!!
I love them. I love the boys together and then the girls together.I am gearing up to get tanner's done for his birthday, that is always a chore and then some. The things we do to capture time.

Joanna said...

I can't believe how big Spencer looks. WOW! Darling pictures!!

Chapman Herd said...

Darling Pictures Stephanie!! Target did a great job! I would LOVE to have all my kids taken together but even just the thought of it makes me tired!

Meg and Jeremy said...

What beautiful kids you two have! They sure have grown up fast. I still remember being in your ward back in Snowflake when you had the girls. They both are such pretty young women now.

K Bailey said...

Those are really cute!!!!

Traci said...

Those pictures turned out really cute. Your kids are getting so big. Those boys are really handsome, you better watch out. The girls are also pretty. You will have your hands full with all of them.

allredclan said...

And yet they all turned out so beautiful... I have avoided family pictures for quite some time now for the very reasons that you listed! But looking at the finished project with all your kids smiling together makes me think that perhaps it is time to put on my brave face and have ours done. Maybe...