Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Little Project... Okay, a Big Project




The girl's and I got a hairbrained idea to paint their bedroom. We started when Brady was out of town last week - probably so that he couldn't talk us out of it. It was a much bigger project that I had imagined it would be. The primer went up fast so I thought, "this is no big deal" but as I was drawing all the lines for the stripes, I knew it was a bigger deal than I thought originally. But, we perserverd and Brady even pitched in to help at the end and did a little handiwork on the closet doors. It turned out so cute and the girls love it. They helped a lot with taping, painting, and putting the room all back together again. The sad part was pushing the beds and dressers back against the wall and covering up all of our hard work! But it was a fun project to do with them. Now the boys can't wait to paint their room and get their hands on a paint brush and roller.

No comments: