Monday, August 13, 2007

Make Up Lesson







Aargh! Where does the time go, and why did I tell Meghann she could start wearing make-up with the arrival of 7th grade? I swear she's aged five years in the two days that she's been wearing it! I wonder if she'd consider giving it back to me for another three or so years, and then she can be my twelve-going-on-thirteen daughter instead of my twelve-going-on sixteen daughter! She was so excited to be learning all about make-up, and Courtney (who is 10) was so excited to be in the bathroom with us snapping photos. She can't wait until it's her turn! Meghann looked darling in the end, and really, you can't tell she's wearing it...it's a subtle beauty (that was in my make-up lesson!)

1 comment:

TaYloRcD5 said...

Meghann, you look beautiful.....but you don't need makeup for that!!!