Friday, October 12, 2007

A Few Finished Projects

I have about 10 unfinished projects, but about three finished ones! Here are some pictures:

A friend is starting an on-line scrapbooking company and this is her company logo. I digitized the logo for her from a clipart design, then made this apron for her to wear to a scrapbooking convention. I also put the logo on two shirts. It all turned out great. Whew! I always get nervous when doing this for someone else.

Here's a Christmas table runner I just finished.



And finally, here are some pictures of the table runner I made a few months ago that I told a few of you I would send pictures of. Better late than never, right? Anyway, here it is with the binding done. I thought I'd better send the pics before it was stained from usage!

4 comments:

Brady Nixon said...

Don't be distracted by Tucker disrobing in the background of the picture with Meghann. :)

Chapman Herd said...

I didn't even notice Tucker, but now that you mention it.....! Darling Projects! I'm always jealous of people that can sew!!

Joanna said...

OH I love that apron pattern. I am making aprons for my girls.(ok not right now because my machine is getting fixed)You did a great job at digitizing. I really like that Christmas runner. I need a good big pattern because my table is so big and square.

nixon5 said...

cute stuff stephanie, I love looking at all the projects everyone has done. you are all so talented.
By the way I have to tell you again
I LOVE the towels. Can't wait to give them to her.