Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Spencer as Stitch

Meghann as a pirate

Jordan as a Star Wars Jedi

Courtney as Dorothy

Dorothy and the Scarecrow

All dressed up

I didn't get a good individual picture of Tucker so I'll try again tonight. These are from last night. We went to a party at Jordan's preschool and it was fun to get all dressed up. I think it made the kids extra excited for tonight! I put the finishing touches on Brady's costume Monday night and I'm so glad to be done sewing for Halloween! Let the trick-or-treating begin!

2 comments:

nixon5 said...

Those are great costumes. I love them all. Meghann looks so grownup. Love them all.
happy halloween

Joanna said...

Oh wow! What great costumes! I agree Meghann does look grown up! What did you dress up as Stephanie?