Friday, June 5, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I'm cleaning off my flash card. What a good feeling! Sort of like spring cleaning, only I hardly have to move a muscle, just a few finger muscles. Send this picture to a file on the hard drive, send this picture to be printed, send this picture to be posted on my blog, delete this picture that Spencer took of me and Brady kissing.

So, here are a few video clips of Jordan's end-of-the-year kindergarten program. Maybe only the grandparents can love these videos as much as I do...

3 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

You're right, this set of Grandparents loved the cute year end videos. All though the ones of Brady trying to pull Jordens tooth did make me cringe. OUCH!!! What we do to please our children.I'm glad that it's out.

TaYloRcD5 said...

How stinkin cute!!! I can't believe how that little kid makes me smile and giggle :) He is getting too big!!!

Tekla and Larry said...

Jordan, I loved the tooth pulling session, and your video from school was darling. Hope the next tooth comes out easier.

Courtney, when I wrote you and said that I wished I could've heard the solo I didn't know it was on here to watch. You were fabulous!! Can't wait to hear you in person.

Love Grandma and Grandpa Waite