Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To My Main Squeeze

Brady on Lake Louise in Canada a few years ago


I am coming out of blogging hiatus to wish the love of my life Happy Birthday tomorrow. Only I am doing at 9:00 the night before (happy birthday to mom-in-law Annice TONIGHT!) because I have time at 9:00 at night. But at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow I might not have time. With five kids all home and saying, "feed me," "entertain me," let's do this," "let's go here" my time at the computer is limited.


And...I can't wish Brady happy birthday without doing the same to Roma Lee Hiatt since you two share your big day! Have a good one, Roma Lee. Brady had so much fun visiting with you, Phil, Robin, LaMar -the good old gang - last week.

4 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Happy Birthday Bro. Nix!!

TaYloRcD5 said...

Happy Birthday Brady!!!! Love ya!!

nixon5 said...

Hope you have a great day Brady. Happy birthday.

The Nixon Two said...

Hope your Birthday was as great as mine was. Happy Birthday Son.