Sunday, November 25, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!


Here are some pictures from our camping trip to Disney's Ft. Wilderness campground. We went last Tuesday since the kids had all week off of school. We had a great time swimming, canoeing, Chip and Dale campfire sing-along, roasting marshmallows, playing baseball, eating food, etc. We brought the kid's scooters and they had a ball scootering around the campground loop. It was a little wierd to see the kids swimming at the end of November, but the weather was beautiful and the pool wasn't too cold!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

amazing!! We are all in our robes and slippers with the heat on trying to stay warm. Oh how I wish we could come to Florida!

Julie Moore said...

What a blast! What a good-lookin HUGE family!! Julie Johnston Moore here. If you can believe it, I think you were my seminary teacher almost 12 years ago!! Since then, I found the man of my dreams and had 4 kids!! Crazy, huh? Our last little boy was still born, unfortunately, but we know we'll play hard in heaven some day :-). It was so exciting to see your wonderful family. Please keep us posted with your family news. By the way--you were the BEST teacher I ever had! I try to emulate you every time I teach. My brothers felt the same way. We're living next door to Brent and Michelle now--while the men finish out Law School. Fun times!