Friday, November 30, 2007

Star Wars Invasion




This is what I found today when I came home from biking the kids to school. Jordan had added all sorts of Star Wars figures to my village set. He was so excited to show me and tell me what each Star Wars character was doing in the village, such as keeping away the bad guys, standing guard, etc. If you look at the first picture on the far right side there is a character laying on the roof. When I asked Jordan what he was doing he replied, "Oh, just looking at clouds." So it's Christmas with a Star Wars twist at our house!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Just looking at clouds..how cute is that. I am sad we don't have any Christmas up this year and I miss it.

AF Nixons said...

Wow! I didn't think about that! You'll be able to enjoy it all in Utah though!

nixon5 said...

love the invasion