Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mr. Mom


While I did a craft show on Saturday, Brady was Mr. Mom. He "cracked the whip" as we call it on getting the kids to do their jobs, hung the Christmas lights on the house, fixed everyone lunch, took Jordan to a birthday party, took the other four kids to pick up our Christmas cards and Meghann's glasses, picked Jordan up from the birthday party, and had the house all cleaned by the time I came home. How lucky am I? Here is a picture of him about 9:30 p.m. Saturday enjoying some great Decmeber Florida weather.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

how lucky you are to be sitting like that in December. I have pictures to post for your kids with in the next few days. You can be just as jealous of us are we are of you. I would love to see what you sold.

Amy said...

Hey Nixons! Good to see you again! This is Amy Stewart. Wow your family has grown! So jealous of the warmer weather there! I like snow, but I like the heat so much more! Make sure you check out my blog!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Bro. Nixon it is so good to hear from you. Looks like your family is doing well, it has grown some since we last saw you. But then again so has ours. Hope you enjoy the weather there in Florida, seems like it is similar to ours here in Vegas. Hope all is well and wish you a Merry Christmas.