Sunday, December 9, 2007

Stake Christmas Party


Saturday night was our adult Stake Officers Christmas Party - so anyone who holds a stake calling was there. It was held at the home of someone in the stake, someone with A LOT of money! The house was gorgeous beyond description. It definitely rivaled my friend Carrie's house there in Syracuse (the Syracuse mansion?). Two of favorite things about the house was the white carpeted attic space and the TV in the bathroom. Seriously, it was complete with splurges. Oh, not to mention the pool, spa and the fact that it sat on a LAKE! It was gorgeous. They were able to seat 72 people for dinner. Here's Brady and I all ready to go.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Brady- is that a green shirt you are wearing or is it my eyes playing a trick on me? I thouht all you had were white! :)ILY

nixon5 said...

love the outfits, you look great.looks like you were set and ready to go in your fancy attire. Sounds like alot of fun.

Brady Nixon said...

Jo, my wife bought me a green shirt for Christmas pictures. I told her I would wear it for pics and never again. Well, the dress code was Christmas casual so I put on my grinch tie and green shirt and off we went. BTW, I own about 12 white shirts :)

SamT said...

Great picture Guys!
Thanks for the great Christmas Letter.

Can you believe: 20 YEAR reunion?