Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Morning Hightlights

Yesterday I spent about two hours trying to organize, name, file, order prints from all the pictures we've taken since Halloween! I ordered about 320 prints - now that's a lot of filing into photo albums to do when they all arrive! Thank goodness I have five kids who can help me.

Here are some highlights from Christmas morning:


Meghann was surprised and THRILLED to receive a new cell phone in the bottom of her stocking.

We loved the mugs and hot chocolate from the Bottema family

...and the Skookie maker from the Nixon family!

One of Courtney's favorite gifts was a new pair of CONVERSE tennis shoes (that makes three pair now! This girl is a fan of Converse).

I realized that I didn't have many pictures of Brady (probably because I was sitting next to him on the couch, hard position to take a picture from) but he was excited about these new tools he got.

Spencer loves this new Nerf gun. I'm not loving the 70 "bullets" to keep track of, but a week after Christmas Spencer was happy to report that he still had all 70. Woo hoo!

Tucker has become a fan of "Robotix" - some toy from the 80's that he's been doing at an after-school club. Thank goodness for ebay - Tucker is now the proud owner of a plastic robot roaming around our house.

Brady surprised me with a vinyl letter cutting machine. Thanks for your help with the gift, Liseanne! I can't wait to figure out how to use it (and I wish you could fly here and give me a lesson).

Jordan loved this Florida Gators blanket I made him. He's definitely fan of the Gators.

A little snuggle time with dad and the blanket.

It was a great day with lots of relaxing and enjoying each other's company. Why does it have to be over already??? Tommorow it's back to reality...ugh.

3 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

I loved all the pictures...It's exciting to see the thingds you got for Christmas.

Chapman Herd said...

LOVE the vinyl machine! You will have soooo much fun!

TaYloRcD5 said...

How cute!!! Guess what Meghann... Jayden and Keyera got the same Christmas jammies as you!!!! That Elf has good taste!!!