Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Farewell Frost

Last night was supposed to be the last time we'd see a hard freeze...at least for this cold snap. The high is supposed to be back up into the 70's by the weekend.

Brady went to Atlanta last week and sent us this picture of him holding SNOW! Jordan was wishing he had been a stow-away in Brady's suitcase.

How handsome is this guy? I love this picture.

So, here are some pictures of our car this morning. Thank goodness for one in the garage that I could take the kids to school with. (Brady wasn't so lucky at 5:00 a.m. when he left to go visit an early morning seminary class. He had to scrape with a credit card.)



Courtney scraped together all the ice off the roof of the car and made a little snowball out of it.

I took this picture of her, then I put the camera away and left to take the boys to school. I left Courtney practicing the piano. When I finally had a few minutes to download these pictures to the blog, I found the following pictures of Courtney. She is the queen of the self portrait.




And she'll probably die that I posted all of these...good thing she's so cute (and forgiving)!

4 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

I can't believe it got that cold in Sunny Florida!!!

The Nixon Two said...

All I can say is that it better be WARM while we are there!!! :)

nixon5 said...

wow that is amazing. cute courtney I love the pictures.

allredclan said...

I LOVE those pictures of Courtney with the tiny little "snow ball." I'm glad things are back to normal for you there with the weather. We just got more snow today.