Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Beach... Oh So Fun

We had another great day at the beach on Saturday. We went with our friends, the Rogers, and they are our favorite friends now because they have a surf board! How have we lived in Florida for four years and not bought a surf board? It was so much fun. Everyone but Jordan (who didn't try) and Brady (who did try) got up. I just tell Brady that he'll be with me a while longer - he can't walk on water yet! Courtney was a natural at it - but she was good and waterskiing too. Meghann tried it once, did great, but wasn't interested in doing it again. Tucker did great - he thought he was so cool to be "Surfing USA." Spencer was definitely going out of his comfort zone, but put on his brave face and did a great job. I surprised myself even by getting up and riding a wave all the way to the beach. I think techinicall you're supposed to ride parallel to the wave so that you keep going - not ride it in and stop - but hey, it was my first time! We had a great time. You can see it all in the slide show.

No comments: