Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Day


Jordan is saying, "I surrender!"


Lego Dinosaur



R2D2 Mailbox at Downtown Disney




All made from Legos (except the Nixons)




On Labor Day we went to Wet N' Wild. We had another great day there. The lines weren't too long and we were able to go on some rides that we hadn't been on the last time we were there. I am amazed that Jordan just hops on all the rides that the big kids do, even some rides that make me nervous because of how high we have to climb to start the ride! I thought I was going to have to bail on the Bubba Tub because we climbed six stories high, but I was a big girl and I made it! After Wet N' Wild we went to Downtown Disney to go to the Lego store and do some shopping for Spencer's upcoming birthday. That store is always a lot of fun! We especially loved the free sample from the Ghiradelli chocolate store at Downtown. Brady even managed to pick up a cute Mickey tie (subtle Mickey).

No comments: