Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cartersville, GA







Brady and I went away last Tuesday night until Friday night. We picked up the CES couple in Gainsville, then stayed the night in Lake City, FL. Wednesday we drove the rest of the way to Cartersville, GA for our husband and wife convention. The theme was "Fortifying the Family" and it was so very good! It is so nice to get together with these couples who are trying to do the same kinds of things that we are in life. They all have great ideas of things that have worked in their families and it's always nice to share and learn from other people. We went to the Etowah Indian Mounds ... very interesting. I'm not much of a history buff, at least not when we're talking 1,000 AD. You can click HERE if you are intriqued by the pictures and want to learn more!

The kids stayed with friends in the ward and had a great time. I called to talk to Jordan once and after he answered all of my questions he handed the phone to his four-year-old friend Nathan and asked him, "Do you want to talk to my mom?" I guess he was done talking to me! We are going to swap with some friends and watch their two girls this week.

No comments: