Saturday, February 16, 2008

Alphabet Tag

I've never been tagged before! Here's one by Liseanne...

A-Attached or Single? Attatched
B-Best Friends? Brady (that's what happens when you live away from everyone and he's your ONLY friend for a while). Also Brendee and Wendy (from way back in 7th grade!)
C-Cake or Pie? Trapper's pie, any day!
D-Day of Choice? Sunday - no computer, no television, quiet time for my kids. Oh, and church. :)
E-Essential Item? My embroidery machine and my Bosch mixer.
F-Favorite Color? Yellow.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears, cinnamon bears preferrably.
H-Hometown? Syracuse, Utah.
I-Favorite Indulgence? Bruster's Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip ice cream. Mmmmm.
J-January or July? In Florida - January definitely. It's glorious.
K-Kids? 5
L-Life isn't complete without? My husband and kids.
M-Marriage Date? December 12, 1991
N-Number of Brother's and Sister's? 5 sisters, one brother.
O-Oranges or Apples? Granny Smith or Honeycrisp apples.
P-Phobia and Fears? Definitely afraid of heights.
Q-Quote? It's hard to narrow down one favorite, but here's one that I read from Elder Holland once that has really stuck with me: "...When Christ comes, the members of His Church must be looking and acting like members of His Church are supposed to look and act if we are to be acceptable to Him. We must be doing His work, and we must be living His teachings. He must recognize us quickly and easily as truly being His disciples." July '07 Ensign
R-Reason to Smile? Mowing the grass, painting the house all in February (and hopefully not into March). Getting a new fridge too :)
S-Season of Choice? Spring
T-Tag Three People? Are there three people that read this besides my sister-in-law who Liseanne already tagged? Let's see...my sister Denise, Katee and BRADY (we'll see if he reads my blog) :)
U-Unknown Fact About Me? I love Neil Diamond.
V-Vegetable? Corn on the cob...but does Spinach salad count? I love that too.
W-Worst Habit? Brady says it's keeping a stash of chocolate somewhere in my closet. I'm a closet eater. Another bad habit is running over curbs. I do it all the time, just ask my kids.
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? It better be x-ray now...an ultrasound would freak me out (if I was pregnant)
Y-Your Favorite Food? That's a hard one. I'll say my homemade lasagna, chicken croissant sandwiches and good old pizza.
Z-Zodiac Sign? Scorpio

1 comment:

Joanna said...

so fun to learn more about you after all these years. :)