Sunday, February 17, 2008

Denied...Almost

Well, after over a month of working on this 1,000 piece photo-mosiac puzzle, we finally finished it...almost. It has been a super hard puzzle and I was the only one working on it because the kids just couldn't get into it. They would help here and there but they mostly just asked me why it was taking me so long to finish it. My time to just sit and enjoy a puzzle was pretty limited but finally on Saturday morning I woke up determined to finish it. When I had 25 or so pieces left I made Courtney and Spencer come in and help me. We had four pieces left to put in and only three pieces in our hands. AARGH! I tried not to cry but put everyone on the hunt for the missing piece. We looked everywhere and didn't come up with it so I chalked one up to experience (I was still trying to figure out what kind of experience).

Later that evening Spencer found the missing piece on the side of the couch! Hooray! Now I can sleep peacefully at night. And look what a nice puzzle it is.

2 comments:

nixon5 said...

Love the puzzle! I love to do puzzles. That is a cute one. Well worth the time.

Bekah: said...

you poor thing! what terrible timing to have all of that happen. in a hotel? with a new baby? oh my... i can't even feel sorry for myself anymore! haha

so i have a question... how are you now as far as eating? do you have to watch your fat intake?