Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our (Almost) Favorite Day

It's almost as good as Christmas morning. PJ day at Brusters is something that we look forward to all year. It happens every March, and yesterday was the big day. We like to ride our bikes there when the weather is nice. It was about 80 degrees yesterday - perfect for a bike ride. Here we all are riding down the street in pj's. Courtney and Meghann both had a friend with them so we were quite the sight biking down the street.



Even Brady broke out his pjs! I'm telling you, we'll do anything for a free waffle cone. (I carried my bathrobe in a bag on my handle bars. I've got a little pride you know!)


Girls trying to decide on flavors:


This kid couldn't decide on a flavor. I thought he was going to kneel down and start praying about it! Finally, however, he decided on Peanut Butter Puddles (an excellent choice).

His head almost fits inside the cone!
Here we all are enjoying our cones.


My poison this time was Chocolate Peanut Butter Buckeye. Mmmm...chocolate ice cream with this thick, and I mean thick ripple of real peanut butter AND chocolate covered peanut butter balls. Could you just die and go to heaven? I think I did for a minute. Until I realized how much walking I was going to have to do to make up for it.
It was worth every bite!

5 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

It sounds so goooood that perhaps Annice and I should stop at Farrs Ice Cream before we go to the Temple to enjoy a cone. I think we would split it or just do it once a week. It is 9 in the evening and that cone Stephanie described sounds really good.

Joanna said...

I need to find out about our Brusters here to see if they do that. They are coming to our scout auction on Friday to dish out free ice cream. I can't wait.

allredclan said...

80 degrees? I couldn't even focus after I read that. Something about waffle cones and PJs?

80 degrees... sigh.. =)

Chapman Herd said...

My mouth is salivating over the Ice Cream AND 80 degree weather.

TaYloRcD5 said...

HOW FUN!!! I think I say that on every one of your posts. But I swear everything you do looks so fun. Your lifes seem like a huge fun family vacation. Can I come????