Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Picture - better late than never

Finally, here is a picture I took of the kids Easter morning. After getting into bed around 12:45 a.m. Sunday morning and having 9:00 a.m. church, snapping a few pictures was about all I could do Easter morning. I did manage to get Easter baskets filled and on the table for the kids as well.
I bought the girls Easter dresses, then had to modify them. I added a piece of fabric to the bottom of both of them because they were just slightly shorter than I like them. So on Courtney's I added that pink strip. It turned out so cute. I'm not sure where the picture I took of Meghann went, I'll bet she deleted it that stinker! I added a strip of brown to the bottom of hers, you might be able to see it in the above picture. Anyway, I think it made both dresses even cuter than they were AND more modest! Bonus!

5 comments:

K Bailey said...

Way cute-would've never guessed!

nixon5 said...

so cute everyone looks so nice. Also love the pulling tooth video.

TaYloRcD5 said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dresses. They all look so cute. You have an AMAZING lil family, well, okay not so lil, slighty bigger than some!!! haha

Joanna said...

your boys look SO handsome. Meghann and Courtney are growing up so fast. I love the dresses.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie this is Keli Wood from Snowflake your kids are so grown up and so cute!!!I just love Easter!!