Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Laugh For You




I saw this today and it made me laugh out loud, all by myself here at the computer when I should be cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, sewing or some other domestic diva-ish job. Actually, my dishes are done, bed is made, laundry day isn't until tomorrow, so I'm good to sit and waste time at the computer. But I do need a shower. So, enjoy this little laugh on April Fool's Day. Played any good jokes? Tucker was NOT happy to wake up to blue eye shadow courtesy of his two sisters, but the other two boys didn't care too much. It actually looked kind of cute on Jordan, accentuated his blue eyes. Mine and Brady's saran-wrap-over the door didn't fool the kids though. Darn.

3 comments:

Hydes said...

We watched this the other day, and we all laughed out loud as well. I am 0 for 2 with my April fools joke, but I have a really good one for work. I am sure I will get a few there!!

Lindsay said...

that is too funny..thanks for the laugh..hope all is well with you

Travis & Kalee Tenney said...

That's awesome!