Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pow Wow




Friday was Jordan's kindergarten Pow Wow. They sang songs and then the parents were invited to have lunch with their child. Thank goodness for a dad with a flexible schedule because Jordan's mom was MIA. Actually, I was helping with a catering job - my first experience at that and the whole time I was thinking, "Like mother, like daughter. I am becoming my mom!" (which isn't a bad thing). I had a hard time choosing whether to be at the pow wow or earn some money, but in the end cold hard cash at Christmastime won out...please forgive me Jordan and thank you Brady for the great pictures and video.

4 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

Isn't it funny how hard we sometimes try to be different from our moms Only to realize we have become our mothers. I to lately have said that I have become my mom...and yes it's not a bad thing. I thank her all the time for the things she taught me...Moms are the best!!!!

TaYloRcD5 said...

He looks so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Joanna said...

catering??? WHAT?? Add that to your list of reasons why you are so cool. I want to hear about it! Jordan you look awesome buddy!!

allredclan said...

Jordan, I love your Indian clothes!!!

Steph, I understand about that cold, hard, cash flow at Christmas time...