Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Here's a few "treats" for you!
Jordan's serious Indy face

Indiana Jones and his whip
A little rope trick for you
Jordan's loot

I'll bet your asking, "Who is Spencer dressed as?"


Well, he brought me this Lego character about a month ago and told me he wanted to be "Gunther" (the name he gave the Lego character). I guess this little guy is on the Lego Indiana Jones computer game the boys play constantly and I think he may be a character from the latest movie as well??? The boys call him Gunther the Russian Guard so that was what Spencer was dressed as.
Spencer's loot

Tucker wanted to be something scary this year. I'm not sure what he is exactly, at Sea World he was called the Grim Reaper but he preferred to call himself the Unknown Phantom.
I loved this cool hood with the mesh over his face (don't know if you can see that or not). The only bad thing about it was that he couldn't snitch candy as we were going along. He kept having to take off the hood so he could eat something.
Tucker's loot

Courtney wore the pirate costume that I made for Meghann last year. Bless her. One less costume I had to make this year - and she looked darn cute to boot!

She's pretty excited about that sucker!
Princess Meghann. She went to a Halloween party instead of trick-or-treating...she's definitely growing up! Ugh.

The whole scary gang

6 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

LOVE the costumes!! They ALL look great!!

nixon5 said...

They all look so good!! Way to go on the costumes

Joanna said...

love all the costumes. Meghann looks so grown up!

allredclan said...

My favorite is the Lego costume! I laughed when I saw that little Lego dude. You win for making the greatest costumes! Great kids. I love them all. =)

TaYloRcD5 said...

They all look so cute!! You do an amazing job on costumes!!!

Nixon Family said...

Great costumes. You did a great job.