Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Indy

I have been cleaning off my flash card (in preparation of the big picture-taking day this week) and when I came to this little photo montage, I just couldn't bring myself to click on "move to folder" and let them sit in "Halloween 2008" without being enjoyed one more time.

These were taken back in October when Jordan was in full swing Indiana Jones mode. He was posing on the front porch for me, showing me all of his rope tricks. Some are fuzzy and not too professional looking, but I just love the way he was giving all he had for he camera.










And finally, my favorite. Even Indiana Jones needs his sleep. He was so tired he couldn't even finish his popcorn (what a waste, huh Annice?).

4 comments:

Joanna said...

what cute pictures. You need some pictures of him in snow pants in our snow! Love the last one!

** Adrian ** said...

Those pictures ARE too cute to put away!!! I love it when they get SO tuckered out that they fall asleep! SOOO CUTE!!!

The Nixon Two said...

I loved all the cute Indy pictures, and I just had to laugh at the last picture....and yes it is a waste of good popcorn.

TaYloRcD5 said...

How stinking cute!!! I love that little guy!! He always makes me giggle. Go INDY!!!