Sunday, January 20, 2008

Goodbye Glasses

While Brady is thrilled to be OUT of contacts, I am just as excited to be IN them! After wearing glasses for 10+ years, I finally found a pair of contacts that my eyes would tolerate. I saw an eye doctor in December and we tried four different brands before I found one that would work for me, and HOORAY for Bausch & Lomb! I can wear contacts again. The kids thought it was very wierd to see me without glasses because they've only known me with them and I still go to push them up every now and then when they're not there, or I go to move them so that I can rub my eye, things like that. It's been nice not to HAVE to wear them, although I do still wear them occasionally, especially in the morning before I've had time to get ready for the day. So...even though I hate pictures of myself, here's one of me sans glasses!


After making Meghann take picture after picture she finally said, "You're going to have to choose one of those because I'm not taking any more." Well! Too bad I'm not a photoshop whiz and could shop out some of those wrinkles! What you see is what you get here...

4 comments:

nixon5 said...

Congrats!! you look very good with contacts. You also looked good with glasses.

AF Nixons said...

You're so nice Ann...

Joanna said...

Hey B&L is here in Rochester. You should come up here to thank them. It is -0 outside. You would love it. You do look good without them.

Traci said...

Your still as cute as ever. You should go get Lasik done. You would really like that. It has been one of the best things I ever did.(I have to admit it was also the scariest)