Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Tucker

Tucker turns nine years old today! I found some picutres of past birthdays. Here they are:



This year he wants an ice cream cake roll - chocolate cake and chocolate peanut butter ice cream. YUMMY! I've never made one before though...I hope it turns out! We had sticky buns for breakfast (his favorite) and we're having chicken drumsticks and WATERMELON for dessert (more favorites). Here's proof that he loves watermelon:
This blog wouldn't be complete without these pictures of Tucker:



Otherwise known as Massive Headwound Harry (I shouldn't call him that because I really thought that guy was gross on SNL), Tucker has many scars on his face.

Finally, one more cute picutre of my birthday boy:


Happy Birthday Tucker!

4 comments:

nixon5 said...

way cute pictures. I love past pictures especially past b-day ones.

Chapman Herd said...

Happy Birthday Tucker!!! Love all the pic's! Good luck with the cake roll Steph!

Joanna said...

Happy late Birthday Tucker. We hope you had a good day. We loved all the pictures as well.

Bekah: said...

i have to say, ADORABLE cakes! you are so cute!