Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lucky Duck

Last month Courtney was invited by a friend from school to go to the Carrie Underwood concert. They had six tickets - four were on the 10th row of the FLOOR and two were in the stadium seats. Well, Courtney, her friend, her friend's sister, and her friend's sister's friend (got all that?) sat on the floor and the friend's parents sat in the other seats. She said she was close enough to touch Ms. Underwood! I couldn't believe it. I was so jealous.

If I knew how to put cute words ON my pictures, I would put one right on that hand on the right side of the picture that says, "Courtney's hand!"



This is a singer from Little Big Town - the opener (I only know their song "Life in a Northern Town") and that's Courtney's friend's fingers there at the bottom of the picture.



Does she look happy or what? What a thrill for a little 11-year-old Carrie Underwood fan.

6 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

How AWESOME is that??! I'm jealous, too! It looks like she had a blast!

The Nixon Two said...

Way to go Courtney, that would've been so much fun, glad you got to go. That's what fun memories are made of.

K Bailey said...

oh I want to go! And Stephanie...yes, that is a real front porch. Her husband came over and helped me hang my vine around my front door too!

Courtney Curt said...

Hi Nixons. This is Courtney (Peterson) I had two years in Bro. Nixon's seminary class in Snowflake. Great teacher...you guys are such a nice family. I think I babysat for you once too. :) I'm married to Jared Curt (I can't remember if he was in one of Bro. Nixon's classes...) Looks like you all are doing good in Florida. We're living in Colorado. My blog's private, but if you're interested in viewing, email me at courtneycurt@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

TaYloRcD5 said...

I am SSSSSOOOOOO jealous!!! I love her. How freakin lucky is Court!! Looks so fun. Fun memories she will never forget!!

Lindsay said...

Kristyn is so jealous. That sounds like so much fun... maybe next time she can take mom with her.