Sunday, March 2, 2008

Brusters PJ Ice Cream Day

Our favorite day of the year is Bruster's Free Ice Cream Day. If you wore your pajamas to Brusters yesterday they would give you a FREE waffle ice cream cone. Aaahh...we plan our life around Brusters free ice cream day. Here's the kids all enjoying their ice cream. I actually didn't get to go this year (sniff sniff) because we were crunched for time - Brady had about 15 minutes to take the kids before we had to leave for a church meeting so I stayed home and put sheets on Tucker's bed so that he could go to sleep that night. Oh, the sacrifice of a mother!

4 comments:

nixon5 said...

SOOOOO much fun!
I would love that day. You get to wear your pjs and get free icecream all in one WOW. It can't get much better than that.

Joanna said...

Brady was telling us about this when we were together. He said it was one of your favorite days and too bad the second day is on a Sunday.

Nikki (and Crew!) said...

Oh my GOSH, I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! I must've been gone longer than I thought! They are adorable-I always envied your perfect family!

allredclan said...

that would be awesome!