Sunday, March 9, 2008

Meghann's Value Project

For a Young Women's value project Meghann was asked if she would make some tote bags that the class presidencies could use to carry their binders back and forth to church in so that they were prepared for class presidency meetings. We digitized a temple design for the bags and Meghann did all the cutting of fabric, zigzaged the edges so they wouldn't fray, embroidered all the designs on the bags, sewed them all together, and marked the place for the handles. I did sew the handles on for her. Here she is with the bags. The picture didn't turn out great but hopefully you can see them well enough.

3 comments:

nixon5 said...

Meghann very very cute bags. What a great Value project I love it.
You are very talented.

Joanna said...

Meghann good for you. What a great idea. I am very impressed.

Chapman Herd said...

Very good Idea Meghann! I love the bag your Mom made for me, they do come in handy for church!