Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Where to Start...? Continued - The Lighthouse

One of our favorite activities was going to the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse - about 90 minutes from our house. We met Kelly in Port Orange on Friday and drove out to the lighthouse together where we toured the museums and actually climbed the 215 stairs to the top. It wasn't as hard as I had remembered it being the last time we did it, but this time I didn't have to carry Jordan so I guess that made a big difference! We took a lot of great pictures. Here are some of my favorite.

Galen, Annice and Brady walking the stairs up.

Galen laying down to get just the right angle of the lighthouse.

This is my favorite.

On top of the world, or at least on top of the lighthouse.
These next four are all views from the top.

3 comments:

nixon5 said...

wow! what an incredible view. Looks like a blast. I'm glad that you had a great week.

Joanna said...

some day I will get down there....

Chapman Herd said...

LOVE my Dad's feet in sandals..Its a classic!