Sunday, March 16, 2008

The "Last" Tag

Thanks for the "tag" Meg. I am finally getting it posted!

1. Last book you read or are currently reading? The Mom
s Book for the Mom Who's Best at Everything. Just some light, humorous reading. Also listened to "Four Signs of a Miserable Job" on CD.
2. Last person you talked to on the phone? Sister Cullen - finding a sub for primary. What else does a secretary do on Saturday night?
3. Last movie you watched at the theatre? National Treasure, I think. I go so rarely it's hard to remember.
4. Last restraunt you ate at? Olive Garden
5. Last thing you bought for yourself? Ooooh, I just had a fun shopping spree at Kohl's and I even told Brady it was journal-worthy, I had so much fun. I only bought a shirt and a jacket for myself though, and something else for everyone in the family.
6. Last vacation or trip you took? Well, I don't think the husband/wife convention in Atlanta counts, so I'd have to say our trip to Utah last summer. We're going to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina in a week though!
7. Last thing you ate? Some Butter Pecan ice cream last night on the couch with Brady. :)
8. Last time you cut your hair? About 6 weeks ago and boy is it time again...can't wait until Tuesday and my next appointment.
9. Last time you worked out? Friday
10. Last time you did laundry? Saturday
11. Last time you were on an airplane? Last summer - Utah vacation.
12. Last person you said "I love you" to? Courtney - just this morning.
13. Last show you watched on TV? Watched a little of the Glenn Beck show last night with Brady while eating ice cream. I think his show is a little depressing because he's too cynical for me.
14. Last song you listened to or sang? Well, I haven't showered yet this morning so I haven't done my singing (ha ha) but the last song I listened to was music from the CD Brady made me BEFORE his mission. Let's see...that was 18 years ago. Wow.
15. Last job you had or currently have? This was an "unofficial" job but I did some typing work for a friend's husband who is a lawyer and made more money than I have seen in a long time. Before that I had my little stint as an Elections Official!
16. Last place you lived (not currently living)? Snowflake, Arizona
17. Last obsession? Home Improvement, we're having our own little Extreme Home Makeover...watch for a blog on it soon!
18. Last "project" you worked on? Well, BESIDES home improvement, I embroidered two towels for a birthday party Friday night. Twin girls - the towels turned out so cute.
19. Last name? Nixon. That one was easy, whew!
20. Last concert you went to? Concert? Does Blues Clues Live count last night? Before that, I can only think of the Amy Grant concert Brady and I went to in Phoenix, but I'm sure there's been one here in Florida. Brady will have to jar my brain. (C'mon dear, what about Taylor Hicks at Universal Studios? That was Mardi Gras last year! ;) BN)

Now I'm tagging Ann. By the way Ann, I love the new look of your blog! Now show it off with your tag! :)

1 comment:

nixon5 said...

Thanks Stephanie for this. I am not one to usually answer questions about me. But thanks for thinking of me. Your such a sweet person and a great example to me. Thanks for everything.