Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pay Back


Tonight we volunteered at our favorite theater, The Orlando Reperatory Theater. The kids are usually excited about going to the theater, but tonight they were complaining. Well, everyone but Jordan was complaining. We were going to see Blue's Clues Live and the older kids all thought they were way past their Blue and Steve days. During the show (that everyone was enjoying by the way) I thought, "Hey, this is pay back for all the hours of Blues Clues that I watched on TV when I would have much rather been watching Regis and Kelly!" I did Blues Clues for them, now they can do it for me. It was a 50 minute show, short and sweet and very well done.

2 comments:

nixon5 said...

How Fun! That would be the best play. Fun Ideas that you have.
Can't wait to read the book :)

Joanna said...

fun! I am glad to hear you are a Regis and Kelly fan. It makes the treadmill so much more enjoyable.