Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Jordan

Don't ask me how old I feel to have my baby turn five! Ouch. Where does the time go? Here are some of my favorite pictures of him, plus some old birthday photos. I think I have his first, second and fourth birthdays. No idea where the pictures of his 3rd are! He keeps us laughing. Here's something funny he said last week when I gave him a "buzz" haircut with the electric trimmers - "It feels like you are doing a taser all over my head!"
He wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate ice cream. It's in his blood, handed down from Grandpa Larry, through his mom and now he's infected too. A true chocolate lover.
He's opened three presents already, all from mom and dad (yours are next Grandma and Grandpa's!). He got the DVD "Snowbuddies" (his FAVORITE movie), a Webkinz (an Alaskan Husky he's already named Shasta from the movie), a game (Cover your Tracks) and two swimming suits! Whew! Okay, if you're counting I guess that's technically more than three presents but a few were wrapped together! :)




7 comments:

nixon5 said...

very cute pictures!!

Joanna said...

I guess I didn't realize we shared a special day with Jordan! Happy Birthday!!

allredclan said...

Happy happy birthday to Jordan! May your birthday be bright, full of toys and delight! Happy Birthday, dear Jordan! Happy Birthday to you! We can't wait to see you this summer!

Bekah: said...

what a cutie and as always CUTE cake! you are such a good mom!

Angela* said...

Gosh time goes fast wit these kiddos! I will have a 3 year old in a couple weeks!! Thanks Bro. Nixon for letting me know you saw my baby bro. Contact with him through you closes the gap.:) If you see him again give him a great big hug for me!

Kalli said...

He is a cutie!

That is so exciting that you saw my brother!! I'm sure it was a tender mercy for him :)

TaYloRcD5 said...

He is truly my favorite!!!!! His pictures make me smile!!!! Love you Jordie. I can't wait for you to come see me this summer!!!!!