Sunday, May 25, 2008

Surprise 60th Birthday Party

Last Monday morning I flew to Utah! It was a super quick trip, I was back home in my own bed Tuesday night!! Monday night my sister's threw a surprise 60th birthday party for my mom and my sister from Washington and I both flew in for the occasion. I miss being able to do things like that so it was nice that I could be there, even though it was definitely a quick trip!


Here I am with my sister Shauna who lives in Washington.

Here's Shauna, my Grandma, my mom and me!

Tuesday morning we went to breakfast, then did some shopping before I had to get back on the airplane. Here we are with my nephew Brandon, my sister Michelle, Shauna, mom, me and Denise is taking the picture.

Us girls are having one last picture taken with Brandon who is leaving on a mission to Italy in three weeks. Good luck Brandon! You'll be an awesome missionary!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

How FUN!! Too bad it was so short. Glad you were able to go.

nixon5 said...

How fun. Was your mom super surprised to see you? Glad you could make it.