Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Life of a 13-Year-Old

Meghann has discovered the Twilight series. Her best friend loaned her Book 1 and you know the rest of the story...she's had her nose in a book ever since. She read the first book in about three days, the second book in about 24 hours, and now she is on book 3. I think there's going to be a fight in our house for book 4 between her, me, and Brady!

Here she is in the most comfortable chair in the house. We call it the snuggly buggly chair.

I don't think she even got wet at the beach on Saturday because she couldn't put down her book!

6 comments:

allredclan said...

WOW!! I just BARELY started the 2nd 1!!! I am SOO excited for the forth one!
Morgan

nixon5 said...

I think that must be a sign of maturity or something, because every grown woman I talk to about those books falls in love with them from the start and can't put them down. :)
-Brian

Joanna said...

OHH I loved the third one! Meghann you are beautiful! I love the picture on the beach!

K Bailey said...

Brady has read them? I'm ready for number four and the movie too!

allredclan said...

1-Meghann is beautiful!
2-Where did you find her cute swimsuit? We have struggled to find a decent one for Morgan.
3-Edward is MINE!
4-Meghann can have Jacob.

TaYloRcD5 said...

I just finished all three in about a week. I couldn't put them down. I did no laundry, no cleaning, and very little cooking during that week. Corey is sure glad that I am done reading them. They were awesome!!!