Sunday, June 1, 2008

Stretching My Abilities

My friend asked if I would sew a costume for her daughter Natalie (who happens to be Meghann's best friend) for a Shakespeare play and Rennaisance festival they were having at school. I took Meghann and Natalie shopping for the fabric and pattern and I was a little stressed when this was the pattern that Natalie really loved.

I knew this would be stretching my sewing abilities, but decided to try to tackle it. My picutres of the finished product didn't turn out all that great, at least the one of the front of the dress, but I was so happy that I actually could sew this costume! And it looked darling on Natalie.


2 comments:

nixon5 said...

WOW!! You are amazing. That is a great costume.

Joanna said...

I was just going to write what Ann said. You are amazing!