Thursday, June 26, 2008

Project Finished

A friend of mine asked if I would make some baby gifts for her husband's co-worker who is having her first baby. She is only registered at Pottery Barn so you know this baby will be arriving in style. Well, I was a little nervous to compete with Pottery Barn, but here is my attempt.

Monogrammed hooded towel and washcloth set in blue.


Similar towel set in brown.


Set of 8 burp pads. I call these my "what I want to be" collection.

Personalized camo receiving blanket.

Double sided, monogrammed minky blanket.

Another minky blanket. This has little stars stamped in the fabric, it is so cute and soft! Thanks Joanna for your great pattern on the towels and the ideas on the minky fabric! I hope the mom-to-be enjoys everything.

9 comments:

allredclan said...

Holy cow, Stephanie!!! Who needs the Pottery Barn with you as around?! I LOVE every single one of your creations. The burp towels are my favorite though. What a cute, cute idea. =) We can't wait to see you soon. My kids are counting the days. Make sure and allow some time for your kids to sleep over. My kids are planning on it, and I promise to not send Tucker home with another scar. =)

Joanna said...

OHHHH I LOVE it all! You did a GREAT job. How was the minky? Your burps are too cute.

randa_joy said...

One of your husband's old Snowflake students here. I had him for 2 yrs and just loved him! I'm sure you get alot of us. Anyway it's fun seeing what you guys are up to. Those burp pads are ridiculous! SO SO cute. I've made those towel sets before, but they are nowhere close to being that cute. You're very talented!

nixon5 said...

SWEET!!! That will be one stylin kid. I love them all.

K Bailey said...

That is a huge gift set and so cute!!! You really need to set up another blog so people can order. People have been admiring Beckett's burp cloths!

Chapman Herd said...

Really..All that for one baby?? That Baby IS going to be arriving in style! They are all Darling! She is going to get the "Wow-factor Gift" As I like to call it. Great Job!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Those really are amazing. my favorite are the burp rags. Did you do a crayon transfer and embroider them?

The hooded towel is so nice too. WAAAYYYY better than the tiny little towels you get in the store that they outgrow in 2 weeks.

The Nixon Two said...

WOW! You have been a very busy lady
every thing looks wonderful. Isn't it fun to do things like that. You should have a great feeling of accomplishment for a job well done.

CASSIE said...

HOLY COW! WHERE DID YOU GET ALL THAT TALENT, IDEAS, AND TIME? IF I ONLY HAD A 10TH OF THAT TALENT!! THE BURP CLOTHS ARE AMAZING...WHAT A LUCKY LITTLE BOY!!