Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Company, Part II

What a wonderful few days we had with my sister's family here. Here's a recap of what we did:

Sea World:


(all of you Hydes, plus a few Nixons are on this roller coaster. Ten bucks if you can point out your own heads. On second thought, it might be easier for Lyndsey and Ann Murray if they find their feet!)

A little friendly Wii competition:


Bonding Time:

(these two really loved Uncle Jim)

Of course, a little good food:

The Beach:



And I think Michelle spent most of her time here. (I could get used to someone cleaning up after me!)

We had such a great time with them here and we were sad to say goodbye.

5 comments:

Joanna said...

so glad you had a great time. I can't wait for this summer when we can have a post like this (minus the beach and sea world)

Hydes said...

Fun times, thanks so much for all you guys did. We had such a great vacation, and next time Jordan I am going to beat you on boxing!!! Love you all, The Hydes

The Nixon Two said...

I'm glad you had some of your family come visit. Looks like you had fun times with them.

nixon5 said...

Looks like you had a great time. Love the pictures so fun to look at

Beth said...

What a treat to see my family having so much fun together!! It stirs such sweet memories!
Thanks for sharing your blog - so fun!
Lots of love, Grandma