Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Little Project

The girls have both wanted something to carry their MP3 players in.


Courtney came up with an idea, explained it to me and asked if I could make it for her. I really like to sew from a pattern - I'm not very good at all without one but (sigh of relief) I was able to create what she was looking for.

Meghann then asked if I would make hers a little bigger so that she could put the earphones inside. She loved this fabric left over from her make up bag so I made her MP3 case out if it.






I thought it turned out so cute!


Apparently Courtney did too...now she wants one like Meghann's. Forget the first one I made her!

2 comments:

TaYloRcD5 said...

I am SSSSOOOOO jealous!! You are AMAZING. I wish I could just whip up something like those. What a great idea!!!

Joanna said...

I need something I can hold my phone in while I run. I need to clip in on my pants so I don't have to hold it in my sweaty hand. :)