Friday, February 27, 2009

Passing

I'm off to the Kidney Stone Center this morning to see if this kidney stone has moved or not. If not, they want to shoot me up with a laser (my kids said that was just like in Star Wars!).

Last night my friend brought me over this care package. It all has to do with "stones." Fruity PEBBLES, Hershey NUGGETS, Pop ROCKS, get it? The water (with flavoring!) is because I need to drink LOTS of water and that can get pretty boring and the candles are just because I love to burn candles. Isn't this a clever gift? My friend Shelby is so good at clever, thoughtful gifts. She is a wonderful friend!
Keep me in your prayers today! I hope I come home without a kidney stone, but I hope they don't have to laser me. I believe in miracles.

6 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

OH Steph! I'm SO sorry to hear that you have a kidney stone. I have heard that they are SOO incredibly painful. I will pray that it has moved so that you don't have to have the laser. GOOD LUCK!!!

allredclan said...

And just when you thought you were done with labor pains...you get a kidney stone you have to pass. Oh, the injustice of it all! Our prayers and thoughts are with you. =)

TaYloRcD5 said...

How are you!!! I feel for you baby!!! I asked mom why she had to pass on such lovely problems to all of us. Love you tons!!!

nixon5 said...

I am so sorry I hope you are feeling better soon. I had those when I was pregnant with parker.
I hope you are on your feet again soon.

Joanna said...

your title scared me! I hope you are doing well and it is gone.

** Adrian ** said...

THANKS!! We were on Main Street in Bountiful. I thought it was a great location, too!!! It was just the kind of old buildings I was hoping to find!!