Friday, August 29, 2008

Random Fun

Here are some pictures...still from our trip to Utah, just of some random fun that we had.


Grandpa Nixon bought this huge watermelon and he and Tucker (oh yeah, and the rest of us too) enjoyed it immensely! Nothing like a good old watermelon.
We were able to see the Tuckers this summer. Here is our Tucker with Brother Tucker. Water fun at Kiddie Kollege.
We had a BBQ at Liseanne's one night and I couldn't believe how many little boys there were on the trampoline at one time! I think there were 10 or 11 boys and 3 little girls.
More BBQ fun!
Courtney playing the wii at Liseanne's.
Courtney, Madison and I think that's one of the twins feeding the horse behind Liseanne's house.
Grandpa Galen gave Tucker this awesome chess set which they got a lot of use out of in Utah and continue to use often here. They love chess...if only I knew how to play with them! I don't have the patience to learn.
Enjoying yummy shakes from Jakes Over the Top! My favorite flavor out of the 7 or so different flavors at the table was Jordan's chocolate peanut butter. Mmmmm!

2 comments:

nixon5 said...

Fun pictures. I love them playing chess. I too do not know how to play and parker keeps trying to teach me. It just seems to make me crazy. But parker loves it so we downloaded it on the computer and let him play against the computer.

Joanna said...

I don't know how to play either. I love looking at all the pictures of your trip. It looks like you had so much fun.