Thursday, August 21, 2008

You Guessed It...More Family Reunion Fun

Okay, this is the SECOND to last post about our reunion...then I'll get on to the rest of our trip to Utah! These shirts were awesome (great job Brady!) and when we got together for group pictures, we took about every combination of picture you could think of! I think Brady was about ready to string me up by the time I'd taken every picture I wanted. Actually, I didn't get every picture I wanted, he made me quit before that! So, here's just a sample.

Here's the WHOLE crowd - aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, out-laws, you name it.

This was the back of our t-shirts. It was made to look just like the license plate off my grandparent's car...they've had that license plate forever. It was fun to have it on our t-shirts as well! (If you can't get it...it means "for fun times")Here's my dad and his siblings with spouses showing off the backs of their shirts.

And here is me with my siblings - minus one sister (we missed you Shauna!) along with my parents.

Here is our family.

Our family with my grandma.

I put this picture in just to show that we took pictures until sundown! I would have kept going if the lighting had been better! Don't we look glowing in the sunset though? :) After pictures we headed out for some campfire and s'more making. Here's my sister Denise and Courtney roasting a marshmallow. Here is Jordan really enjoying his s'more. And here is the result of Jordan enjoying his s'more. His cheeks were SO sticky and he was making everyone laugh by smashing his hands to his cheeks and pulling on them like this.


Okay, now this was funny - not so much funny ha ha but funny amazing. It would have won the jackpot on America's Funniest Home Videos! My brother Mike threw a marshmallow at me from about 10-12 feet away and I caught it SQUARE IN MY MOUTH! It startled me to death that it actually went RIGHT in! Amazing! Now, that's talent, right?

2 comments:

nixon5 said...

Love the shirts and pictures! I am way impressed with the marshmallow catching.

K Bailey said...

I am the same way with family pics and Kev gets so irritated!!!