Saturday, August 23, 2008

Reunion Wrap-Up/More Utah Trip

Okay, just ONE last photo from our reunion at Zion's National Park. Brady and the boys, my brother and his son, my dad and a few nephews all woke up early on the last day of the reunion and went for a 4-wheeler ride. My boys (all my kids actually) love riding on the 4-wheelers so this was a real treat for them...they didn't even care that they woke up at 6 AM to go!


A favorite pasttime in Utah is eating Pace bars. Those things are amazingly good and we crave them all year long until we can eat them again! I love the way Tucker's pace bar matches his eyes and shirt.
Utah wouldn't be the same without lots of family BBQs. We love getting together over a yummy dinner and visiting. Here we are with Brady's family one Sunday after church.
Courtney loved holding Grady. Isn't he cute?

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I LOVE Pace bars. My poor kids have never had them because we are always there in the winter..too cold. What flavor is the blue?

AF Nixons said...

I guess it's new in the bars - it's blue raspberry!