Sunday, August 10, 2008

Zion's National Park - Pre Family Reunion

We slept one night at my parent's house, then traveled to Southern Utah for the next four days for a family reunion. My immediate family (minus all the aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) all went a day early and had a great time together and Zion's Ponderosa Resort. We ate dinner, took a night-time swim in their amazing pool, rode the 4 wheelers, and just had a lot of fun being together. Here are some pictures: Brady and Jordan.
Wednesday evening dinner after we've all arrived.
Jordan and Spencer after evening swim.
Jordan being thrown in the pool by Uncle Mike.
Meghann and Kaila enjoying the hot tub.
Meghann, Lyndsey, Jayden on four wheeler.
Tucker, Grandma and Courtney after swimming.

4 comments:

nixon5 said...

looks like so much fun!

TaYloRcD5 said...

Oh the memories.....makes me wish we were there again. Well, except for the drive :) Thanks for coming to Utah, I know it is not easy to pack for 7 and live out of suitcases for 3 1/2 weeks. You are an amazing mom!!! We loved having you here and spending so much time with you all. I miss you already and I don't even think your on the plane yet.Tell Jordan I love him, well all of them, but you know he has a hard time telling me back!! haha, maybe by the time he's 20 he'll know I really am his favorite :)

Joanna said...

what great memories you are building.

Meg and Jeremy said...

I can't believe you were as close as Southern Utah and didn't come to see us in Las Vegas! Haha! Looks like you had a fun vacation. If you ever do come to Vegas make sure you look us up.