Monday, August 18, 2008

Reunion Water Games

Yes...I'm still blogging about our family reunion that happened almost a month ago! I've got over 700 pictures from our trip to blog about so hang in there! :)
Here we are having a fun time with water games that my Aunt Shirlene planned...great job Shirlene! We had a lot of fun doing sack races, hula hoop contests (when exactly did I lose my hips??? I cannot hula hoop any more!), tug-of-wars, and more fun water games.
Look - they made Mickey ears!
Jordan won an award on the last day for this slow-mo animation. It was hard to capture on camera, but sure funny in real life!





My dad challenged Jordan to stuff a whole cupcake in his mouth...he took Grandpa up on it! Never challenge my boys to any contest that has to do with food! They can't resist it.

2 comments:

nixon5 said...

Love all the pictures! Can't wait to see the rest of your trip.

Chapman Herd said...

My favorite is of you and the Hula hoop! Classic!