Sunday, September 7, 2008

Final Utah Blog

Finally, it's my final Utah blog! (I can say "finally" but you can't :)) Let's start with Brady's 20-year class reunion. Where have the years gone? It seems like just yesterday Brady was taking me and my best friend Wendy out for a Brown Topper at Artic Circle. I think that was our first date but I'm not sure it can count since there were TWO girls and only ONE boy.


(Brady and Dave M.)
Brady felt a little over dressed in his suit, but the invitation said "best dress" so...what's a man to do but put on a suit?! At least it wasn't a tux. And since he had a nice part on the program with his fabulous JEOPARDY game that he spent hours and hours creating, the suit was fitting. He looked so handsome and I'm pretty sure he was the best looking guy there!


Here is Brady with his good friend Matt Child who, with his lovely wife Beth, hosted us earlier in the week for a delicious BBQ.

Gotta love Sam Toomer.

Here are some good-bye pictures.

See what your family would look like with just a few more kids, Michelle? Where was that head of Brandon, we should have had that in there right above Tucker!


Here we are with my Grandma. I want to be just like her when I grow up.

Meghann Elizabeth with her namesake, Elizabeth (Beth) Waite.

Okay, the day before we fly home and here we are at Lagoon with the Nixon side of the family.

Brady and all the little boys...doesn't that look like fun? Look below for how much fun they had!

Love these three!


Jordan couldn't go on lots of the roller coaster rides because he was too short, so somehow I let him talk me into going on the ferris wheel together. Ugh...I really hate heights so here I am at the top of the ferris wheel and I just had to take a picture to prove that I did it. Then I shut my eyes tight again.

Good times with good cousins.
THE END!

2 comments:

nixon5 said...

what fun pictures. Hopefully one day we can blog about our trip to Florida:)

Joanna said...

wow what fun times. It was fun to see all of Brady's old friends.