Thursday, September 25, 2008

Roadshows

Remember those? Well, our stake had a roadshow weekend a month or so ago. Brady and I went on Friday night to help right the skit. We ended up with a sort of "twisted fairytales" theme and it was quite funny, if I do say so myself! The kids all got together on Saturday morning at 8:30 a.m., then put on the roadshows for the stake at 6:00 that evening. It was a whirlwind day, but the kids really look forward to it. Meghann had the part of Goldilocks (and the Three Pigs). Her advanced drama class really showed through in her performance!


Meghann with her friend Natalie in the background.

The best part of the evening was when they announced our ward as the WINNERS of the Best All Around category! Yeah!!!

Afterward half of the ward stopped by Jeremiah's to celebrate with a little Italian Ice. Thanks, Meredith for all the pictures!

4 comments:

nixon5 said...

How fun. The best kind is the kind that only takes a day to do and not drag out for weeks of practice.
Way to go that sounds like so much fun.

** Adrian ** said...

That's awesome!! I always LOVED roadshows!! & I love that they did it all in one day--what a GREAT idea!!

I love that you go have lunch with your boys at school...I might have to steal that idea. My girls would LOVE it!

Chapman Herd said...

Good old days of Road shows! What a perfect part for meghann! That is awesome that you won

Joanna said...

I don't have fond memories of Road shows when I was young, but we did some in Kentucky that were really fun.