Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Spencer's Birthday Party

Better late than never, right? These pictures are from Spencer's birthday party that we had a few weeks ago. We had an outdoor water party and as we all headed outside, I thought, "Oh no...how am I going to get all these boys sunscreened down so I don't send them home with a sunburn?" I thought it would take forever to sunscreen them, until I had this bright idea:


A sunscreen lineup! Everyone rubbed the person's back in front of them. It went much quicker that way (and was even pretty fun too!)

Water balloon toss

Look at the determination on his face. This game was run the wet sponge down, squeeze it how, see who has the most water at the end.





Just hangin' out in a bucket.


This picture is funny...after Brady soaked all the kids with a hose I let them turn on him with all the extra water balloons.


Blowing out candles on banana split.

1 comment:

nixon5 said...

What a fun birthday party!!! Loved all the pictures. especially the bucket one. you are brillant with the sunscreen!