Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Spencer

Name: Spencer
Nickname: Spenny
Age: Eight!
Favorite Event of the Day: Going to Outback Steakhouse with Mom and Dad, but having eight friends over for a water activity birthday party was a close second!
Favorite Gift: Indiana Jones Lego game for the computer, but money to buy a rip stick was a close second.
Mom's favorite part of the day: He didn't want a cake this year! Just ice cream sundaes with LOTS of toppings. I can do that.
Baptism date: September 28.
I can't remember why he was sulking here but he was not happy about something so this was his way to escape. Sometimes I feel like doing that too.



Happy Birthday, Spencer. We love you!

6 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

Happy B-Day Spencer!!

I love the pictures--especially the one where he's hiding!! I'd like to do that sometimes TOO!!

I loved your "opinions" post, too! It reminded me of my older brother...my Mom always said he was SO awful when it came to clothes & shoes & stuff--he was SOO picky!!! For a LONG time he wouldn't wear ANY pants that didn't have rivets on them. It drove my Mom NUTS!!! Good Luck!

Hey you never told me if you liked the breakfast casserole or not--I'm curious to see how people liked it!!

Are you any closer to being ready to re-do your header?!? --No pressure, I'm just excited to work on it!! Take Care, Adrian =D

Joanna said...

Happy Birthday Spencer! What a special day! We love you!!!

allredclan said...

WE LOVE SPENCER!!!!! And we miss him a TON!!!!! Happy birthday, Spenny!

nixon5 said...

sounds like a fun day. Great to have parkers baptism date the same as his birthday. I had to chuckle at the cakes it seemed like that was what parkers theme was for the same year. spiderman cake, cars cake, etc. Must be the same age. We miss you tons. We thought of you yesterday.

** Adrian ** said...

I'm glad you liked the casserole--I thought it was really great, too! That's too bad about your friend & Jenny Phillips (who is AMAZING, isn't she?!?)...that sounds like something I would do!! (I'm famous for trying new recipes when I have company over-- NOT the best idea in my case!!) DARN! I bet she WAS bummed!!!

My email is
johnson.adrian1@gmail.com

I'd LOVE to help with a header for your apron site!! Sounds awesome!! When you email the stuff to me let me know what you have in mind as far as colors & stuff go! YAY!! I can't wait to get started!! ;D

Travis & Kalee Tenney said...

Your kids are growing up so fast...Our Nolan turns eight next month, I didn't realize they were so close in age. Take Care!